GARDEN GATHERERS - GNOMES
MINDFUL potion kit
CONNECTED / BRIGHT / GRATEFUL / RESTORED
The Garden Gatherers mindful kit, this one is for our little gnome friends. Gnomes have a special connection with the earth. Living underground, they absorb energy from the earth around them, transferring it to plants and flowers, helping them grow.
This earthy potion making kit is for those wanting to connect to their inner magic and heal their heart and body. Harness the gnomes energy to shine bright and find the joy in the simple things of life.
GARDEN GATHERS POTION KIT - comes with:
- 3 x dry ingredients in cotton pouches.
- 1 x dry Ingredient in reusable PET plastic bottles with bamboo screw cap
- 2 x sparkly liquids in reusable PET plastic bottles with bamboo screw cap.
- 'Potion Stone' amulet with Mushroom motif, to infuse with the magic of your potion.
- Positivity Potion Cards - including 4 x recipe cards with affirmations,1 x create-your-own potion card, 1 x ingredients index card.
Potion Recipe Cards include the following spells:
- Getting to Gnome you(rself) - a potion to connect to your inner magic
- If you're Happy and you Gnome it - a potion to help grow a seed of happiness in your heart
- Gnome Remedy - a potion to heal your heart and your body
- Ain't Gnomebody got time for Trolls - a potion to banish trolls and nasty people from your life
*Box size 16x16cm*
These little potions kits offer magical ingredients for crafting potions, with nature based ingredients and a mindfulness approach. The potion kits create positive magical experiences and promote imaginative play, setting little potion makers on a path of natural discovery.
Wooden and play accessories sold separately.
IMPORTANT: We encourage adult supervision while playing with this kit, helping children to find the answers they are seeking. These kits are recommended for ages 5+, with the younger ones requiring adult help with reading and understanding. This kit contains small parts which may be a choking hazard for kids under the age of 3. Please take care around small children.
All ingredients are environmentally friendly and non-toxic, though we don't recommend eating any of them. Potions are not for consumption.
Ingredients List: Salt, citric acid, bicarb, essential oils, mica, bio glitter, coconut, dried flowers, food dyes, clay, Urad Lentils